Scott Woska, M.D. is a board-certified pain management specialist with over 20 years of experience. He has specialized training in interventional spine injections, minimally invasive spine surgery, spinal cord stimulator implantation, electrodiagnostic testing, MRI interpretation, musculoskeletal and sports medicine.
He has completed training at prestigious University Medical centers including UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson Medical Center, Columbia University, New York Presbyterian Hospital, Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center.
Dr. Woska holds board certifications in the specialties of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Interventional Pain Medicine, Electrodiagnostic Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
Dr. Woska is the Executive Director Emeritus of the New Jersey Society of Interventional Pain Physicians. He is an invited speaker at national conferences and continues as Course Director for the annual New York and New Jersey Pain Medicine Symposium for the last 5 years.
Dr. Woska was voted Jersey’s Best Magazine Top Doctors: 2014-Present, Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors: 1st Edition, and Jersey’s Best – Top Doctors for Cancer: 2018, 2019.
- State of New Jersey
- State of New York
- Sports Medicine, 2013
- American Board of Pain Medicine, 2004
- ABMS Subspecialty Board Certified in Pain Medicine, 2003
- American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine, 2003
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2002
- National Board of Medical Examiners, 1998
- Fellow, Louisiana State University, Interventional Spine and Musculoskeletal Medicine, New Orleans, LA, 2001-2002
- Chief Resident, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Columbia University – College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York Presbyterian Hospital, New York, NY 2000-2001
- Resident, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Columbia University – College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York Presbyterian Hospital, New York, NY 1998-2000
- Intern, Internal Medicine, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Long Island Jewish Medical Center, NY, 1997-1998
- Medical, UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Piscataway, NJ 1993-1997
Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ, 1989-1993
- Monmouth Medical Center, Long Branch, NJ
- Monmouth Medical Center South, Lakewood, NJ
- Columbia University, New York Presbyterian Hospital, New York, NY
- Lakewood Surgery Center, Lakewood, NJ
- Centrastate Medical Center, Freehold, NJ
- New Jersey Society of Interventional Pain Physicians, Executive Director Emeritus
- New Jersey Society of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- International Spinal Intervention Society
- North American Spine Society
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- International Association for the Study of Pain
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- American Association of Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Performing Arts Medicine Association
- Monmouth County Medical Society
- New Jersey Medical Society